Thursday, January 3, 2013

New People

Making friends is really hard for me. Especially after everything that's happened this past year. I just don't trust as much as I used to. I've lost a lot of good friends, and I'm scared that it will happen again. So when a friend of my suggested I go dance with a friend of hers I was a little more than scared. First, I'm not that good at swing to begin with. I've only been like maybe 3 times max? Then she's like, "you're gonna really like this guy!" Oh gosh... even more for me to be nervous about. So side note- the last person I was introduced to broke my heart; he was like a big brother to me. We used to talk for hours, and when he went on his mission I would write him. But when he got back, things changed. And I lost the best friend I'd ever had. So you can see why I was a little scared. I danced with him, and it was wicked fun :). We've been talking ever since. I'm slowly learning to get over my fear of trusting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment