Monday, January 7, 2013

Choices

So I've decided to chose a few select subjects to write about... just to give my opinion. Idk, maybe I'll find a few things out about myself along the way. My first subject is agency. "Agency is essential in the plan of salvation. Without it, you would not be able to learn or progress or follow the Savior. With it, you are 'free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil'(2 Nephi 2:27)". I believe that without agency, we wouldn't be able to make the mistakes that make us who we are. Without agency, we would all just be zombies roaming the streets; mindless to the world around us. It is agency that lets us learn how to become better people, people that can stand up for who we are; who can face our past and live to face each new day. I for one am happy that I chose to live a life of choice, I know I've made mistakes but with agency I have been given a chance for forgiveness. Christ gave me this life. All I need to do is make a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment