Thursday, June 23, 2011

BELIEVE. HOPE. ENDURE.


Why can't i live a life with no mistakes?
Is that too much to ask?
Things i wish would disappear
become my deepest fears
I want to become a better person
All i need to do is BELIEVE i can

I dream of a future that is unsure
I want things i can't have
Sometimes my light seems all but gone
and there is no way back to the surface
But with a little HOPE and faith in my Lord above
anything is possible

There are days i want to be invisible
days life doesn't seem worth the price
When darkness seems to overcome all I've done
and all i want to do is let go
Then i remember my past
and how far I've come
I can push through if i ENDURE the rain

I will BELIEVE in the impossible
I will HOPE I'm doing the right thing
I will ENDURE to the end

No comments:

Post a Comment