Friday, February 3, 2012

Is it an Accident?

Have you ever picked up a book thinking you would just read if because you had nothing else to do? Then once you start getting into the story you discover that one of the main characters is a mirror image of you? Surprisingly this happened to me! It was so weird though, maybe because of the events of yesterday, or the things that I've been struggling with; but I think it's a good thing this happened. No, I'm not going to tell you what book or character, but i just want all of you to know that no matter what happens, you shouldn't be afraid to be who you truly are. The world is here for us to learn and explore... why should be let the social norms hold us back? I want to discover, like this character what my purpose here is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment