Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tennessee Week...

ok... so this week i've been at my grandparents house in Jamestown, TN. There have been new dresses, temple trip to Nashville, raking... and DRIVING!!! so i didn't crash the car... didn't hurt anyone... and had a lot of educational fun. Now if i could only get my parents to take me out... hmmmmm... lol. Today and to-morrow we are watching conference... inbetween today is an easter egg hunt (i decorated the eggs) and to-morrow i get to drive home to Indiana with my uncle. Can't wait to be home, don't want to go back to school...had homework over break... have i done any of it? NOPE!! lol.. well maybe a little. Hung out with my cousin Brina yesterday... stayed up for a while... lots of fun! lol... my grandparents are going to have 10 grandchilden down here this week... hope they have lots of fun... no snake bites!!! ok? lol... Can't wait for school to be over so we can start this summer... 143

No comments:

Post a Comment