Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I came home today from a pretty awesome day at school, and when I got on the computer I saw a link for the Joseph Smith movie. I sat and watched the movie, then decided to look at the ldsyouth.org... I can't remember the last time I felt the spirit this strongly. I know that I've done things in my life, but I also know that I'm a daughter of my Heavenly Father. As I listen to uplifting music, I can't help but think I want to share this with those around me. It's great to know that I can listen to music that has an uplifting message. I'm so grateful that I'm a member of this church and that I've meet so many great people. Without the church I don't know if I would have ever had the chance to know one of my greatest friends. Shantelle is an amazing example, I'm sure going to miss her when she goes off to college later this year. I've been able to receive so many blessings in my life because of this gospel. I know that my brother Jesus Christ came, lived, suffered and died for me. I also know that He was resurrected and lives again. I want to become more like Him, and stay worthy to live with Him and the Father again someday. I'm going to live my life worthy of going to the temple because that is the straight and narrow path. I will do everything I can to stay on that path of righteousness. I know and shout to the world that Joseph Smith was a prophet of Heavenly Father, and we have a living prophet today. I know that this gospel is true, with all my heart I know that it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment