Saturday, November 6, 2010

Life

So I can honestly say that life hasn't been that bad the past week or so... School is still stupid, but my friends are awesome! I'm glad that I can count on them for anything. My friend Allison has been going through some stuff... and I really wish I could help her, but I just don't know how. I've been talking to this guy for a couple weeks, and I'm really starting to like him, I hope things go ok, but I don't want to just date him, I just want to date around right now and see how things go. Maybe things will happen. I did some scrap booking today! I was having so much fun! I don't remember when I lost myself in something other than music like that. I'm still playing the cello, and it's going pretty well, I just wish I could do a little better, my goal is to be playing in symphony by next year... maybe. My sister, Elijah and I are going to be singing in church soon, I'm really scared... the last time I did that I was shaking five minutes later. Maybe things will go better this time though because I'll be singing with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment