Friday, June 18, 2010

Soccer


Ok, so school has been out for a couple weeks... (i think lol... can't remember and i'm too lazy to count) and most of the time i've just been watching soccer with my sister. She was pretty interested to find out that her favorite player wasn't playing for spain. Jacob is now on his mission along with my cousin Edgar. Maybe I'll get to write both of them...it is fun getting mail. Also went to so fun places....Baseball, kings island, and so on... lol. I went in and got things done for my retainer... CAN'T WAIT!!! I get these stupid braces off the week after young women's camp... so now i'm going to have a jade retainer...(it was that or turquoise.) I've had some trouble with friends over the past few months... but hopefully that is all over. Back to being happy and perky! lol... (maybe not as perky)

No comments:

Post a Comment